Jordan Lake Christmas Tree Farm
Photographer Information for 2018
The Farm is CLOSED to photographers on Friday/Sat, December 1 & 2 (see below in red)
We welcome professional photographers to the farm for picture sessions however do to the increased volume of requests we ask that all photographers please register (see link below or here) before coming out.
For 2018 we will not charge a fee to come to use the farm for photos however this may change in the coming years.
Please follow the guidelines below and only come on the days designated.
- Please let us know via the registration form below that you want to come to the farm for a photo shoot.
- Please avoid the 3 days after Thanksgiving and the following 2 weekends.
- We do not reserve times or space. Other photographers may be at the farm and we request that you respect each other and the property.
- Since we do not charge a fee, we request that you give the Jordan Lake Christmas Tree Farm recognition on your website/social media etc.
- Pets are welcome if on a leash or well trained.
- Your welcome to bring/use "props" for your photo shoots. Please be considerate when you are there on days we are open for business since customers or other photographers may be out here.
- If you have any questions, please email us here.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE