HOURS OF OPERATION FOR 2017
9am to 5pm
OPENING WEEKEND - Nov. 18/19
Closed Nov. 20-23
Open Nov. 24-26
Closed Nov. 27-28
Open Nov. 29 - Dec. 3
Closed Dec. 4-5
Open Dec. 6 - 10
Closed Dec. 11-12
Open Dec. 13-17
Last Day, Sunday Dec. 17
Closed on Mondays & Tuesdays
Closed Thanksgiving Day (Nov 23)
The last day for pickup is December 17
Photographer Information for 2017
We welcome professional photographers to the farm for picture sessions. There is no charge to come out, we only ask that you follow the guidelines below and only come on the days designated.
- October 30-31, November 1-3, November 6-10, November 13-17, November 18-23, November, 27-December 1, December 4-7, 11-17.
- Please avoid the 3 days after Thanksgiving and the following 2 weekends.
- We do not reserve times or space. Other photographers may be at the farm and we request that you respect each other and the property.
- Since we do not charge a fee, we request that you give the Jordan Lake Christmas Tree Farm recognition on your website/social media etc.
- Please send us a email when you plan to come out.
- If you have any questions, please email us here.
Jordan Lake Christmas Tree Farm
We are a small family owned and operated Choose and Cut Christmas Tree Farm located in Chatham County North Carolina.
2017 is the 23nd year for us! We are very excited that for all these years you have made coming to OUR Farm part of YOUR Christmas Tradition!
Here are some of the highlights for this Christmas Tree Season
- We have a play area for the kids and of course the Bounce House will be up on the weekends (weather permitting)
- The Tummy Trimmings concession area will be hopping on the weekends with HOT Mini Donuts, Hot Chocolate and Cider, Drinks and of course Mrs. Ruth's Award winning jams for sale
- Hayrides on the weekends (weather permitting)
- Diana's Christmas Shop is loaded with new and unique gift items
- Wreaths, all made by us, and Garland for decorating. (Ask about custom order and decorated wreaths!)
- Hand-made Bows by Diana
- Table-Top Fraser Firs
- Ball and Burlap trees for planting after Christmas
- Oh yeah.. TREES!! We have a good selection of Choose & Cut trees. Including some Virginia Pines, Leyland Cypress, Carolina Saphire and Eastern Red Cedar. Come out and "Tag" a tree on any day we open for pick up later if you want the best selection
- FRESH Fraser Firs and Ball & Burlap Trees will be available starting opening weekend
We accept Cash or Credit