Jordan Lake Christmas Tree Farm
Closed for 2016
Thanks to everyone for coming to the farm and we apologize for not having enough trees. Looking forward to 2017!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
We are a small family owned and operated Choose and Cut Christmas Tree Farm located in Chatham County North Carolina.
2016 is the 22nd year for us! We are very excited that for all these years you have made coming to OUR Farm part of YOUR Christmas Tradition!
Here are some of the highlights for this Christmas Tree Season
- We have a play area for the kids and of course the Bounce House will be up on the weekends (weather permitting)
- The Tummy Trimmings concession area will be hopping on the weekends with HOT Mini Donuts, Hot Chocolate and Cider, Drinks and of course Mrs. Ruth's Award winning jams for sale
- Hayrides on the weekends (weather permitting)
- Diana's Christmas Shop is loaded with new and unique gift items
- Wreaths, all made by us, and Garland for decorating. (Ask about custom order and decorated wreaths!)
- Hand-made Bows by Diana
- Table-Top Fraser Firs
- Ball and Burlap trees for planting after Christmas
- Oh yeah.. TREES!! We have a good selection of Choose & Cut trees. Including some Virginia Pines, Leyland Cypress, Carolina Saphire and Eastern Red Cedar. Come out and "Tag" a tree on any day we open for pick up later if you want the best selection
- FRESH Fraser Firs and Ball & Burlap Trees will be available starting opening weekend
We accept Cash or Credit
HOURS OF OPERATION FOR 2016
9am to 5pm
OPENING WEEKEND - Sat/Sun, November 19/20
November 25-27, 30
December 1-4, 7-11, 14-18
Closed on Mondays & Tuesdays
Closed Thanksgiving Day (Nov 24)
The last day for pickup is SUNDAY December 18!