HOURS OF OPERATION FOR 2019
(subject to change)
Nov 23 & 24(9am to 5pm)
First day for tagging Choose & Cut trees is Nov 23
Closed Nov 25-28(Mon-Thurs)
Closed Thanksgiving Day
Nov 29-30 (8am to 7pm)
Note hours on Nov 29-30
Dec 1 (9am to 5pm)
Closed Dec 2 & 3(Mon-Tues)
Dec 4 & 5 (9am to 5 pm)
Dec 6 (Friday) (9am to 7pm)
Dec 7 (Sat) (8am to 7pm)
Dec 8 (Sun) (9am to 5pm)
Closed Dec 9 & 10 (Mon-Tues)
Dec 11-15 (Wed-Sun) (9am to 5pm)
Dec 18-20 (Wed-Fri) (9am to 5pm)
Closed on Mondays & Tuesdays
Closed Thanksgiving Day (Nov 28)
LAST DAY FRIDAY DEC 20
The last day for pickup of your Choose & Cut Tree is Sunday, December 15, 2019
Jordan Lake Christmas Tree Farm
Christmas 2019 Information
We are a small family owned and operated Choose and Cut Christmas Tree Farm located in Chatham County North Carolina.
2019 is our 25th ANNIVERSARY! We are very excited that for the past 25 years you have made coming to OUR Farm part of YOUR Christmas Tradition!
Here are some of the highlights for this 25th Anniversary Christmas Tree Season
- NOTE extended operating hours. We are extending our hours on a few of our busiest days. Start a little earlier or come a little later to avoid the midday rush...
- November 29 and 30 from 8 am to 7 pm
- December 6 (Friday) from 9 am to 7 pm
- December 7 (Saturday) from 8 am to 7 pm
- Note... Choose & Cut Fields and Kids Play Area close after 5 pm
- We are implementing a new parking and tree baling/loading system. For customers parking in the overflow lots we will bring your tree TO your CAR for loading and tying. We hope this will speed the backlog in getting customers trees loaded.
- We have a play area for the kids and of course the Bounce House will be up on the weekends (weather permitting)
- The Tummy Trimmings concession area will be hopping on the weekends with HOT Mini Donuts, Hot Chocolate and Cider, Drinks and maybe a surprise or two...
- Hayrides on the weekends (weather permitting)
- Diana's Christmas Shop is loaded with new and unique gift items
- Wreaths, all made by us, and Garland for decorating. (Ask about custom order and decorated wreaths!)
- Hand-made Bows by Diana
- Table-Top Fraser Firs
- Ball and Burlap trees for planting after Christmas. COME early if you are interested in a B&B Tree!!
- Oh yeah.. TREES!! We have a limited selection of Choose & Cut trees this year. Including some Virginia Pines, Leyland Cypress, Carolina Saphire and Eastern Red Cedar. Come out and "Tag" a tree on any day we open for pick up later if you want the best selection
- FRESH Fraser Firs available starting opening weekend.
- Pets are welcome on the farm if on a leash or are well-trained.
We accept Cash or Credit